Monday, September 9, 2013

Day 9

I'm struggling to find balance. I have a to do list that is umptine pages long and zero time to do it. Especially now that I spend most of my "free" time in the kitchen cooking. I need to go through Lil's clothes because she is growing like a weed and only has two sets of pj's that currently fit. I know she has at least a couple of sets as hand-me downs, but I haven't had the time to actually go through any of those clothes.

Our anniversary is a week from today and I haven't even begun to think about what to get Derek. I know we aren't doing anything big this year. I asked my Mum if she would take Lil for an overnight so we could catch some uninterrupted Z's. We shall see how that pans out.

Lil is so silly after her bedtime routine . The lights are out and we are just laying on the futon in her room together and she is rolling all over the place gabbing away. Blowing raspberries all over me. I used to get irritated that it would take her so long to settle down before bed sometimes, but tonight I relished in it. Loved every moment and kissed a raspberried her back. She fell asleep cuddled up next to me then rolled around some more till she found her spot. Soaking it in.
 
Food:

Breakfast: Sweet potato has with ground turkey and sage & coconut coffee.

Lunch: Leftover pesto chicken thighs and frozen green beans with Penzey's BBQ3001 spice. Chicken was way better the next day and I am normally not a fan of frozen green beans. But these were delish. Topped them with some ghee and couldn't get much better. Oh, also some olives for more fat.

Dinner: Quick chicken taco salad with a cilantro lime vinaigrette. simple, but good. Should have made a bigger salad. Left feeling unsatisfied.

credit

Feeling: Good. Digestion is kind of all over the place. I noticed last night that my forehead looks like its breaking out a little. Nothing major. Just a few bumps. But not normal. My rings are spinning like crazy. As time goes by I will probably have to get them re-sized. Other thoughts, prep day sucks. Lil was super clingy yesterday and I would much rather play with her than spend my afternoon in the kitchen.



No comments:

Post a Comment