Sunday, September 1, 2013

Day 1



Weight: 233
Measurements
Under Bust - 40"
Waist - 40.75"
Belly Button - 47.75"
Upper Arm -  16.6"
Thigh - 30"
Calf - 19"
Neck - 14.5"

Yep. There I am in all my glory. Definitely have some work to do...



Our little Lady did not sleep well last night which means that Mama did not sleep well last night. I also woke up feeling very dehydrated, a tension headache, and pain in my lower back and calves. How comical to wake up on the first day of my Whole30 and feel this crappy...

Also comical, the in-laws are up from VT and the whole family thought it would be great to go to IHOP for breakfast. I spent some time last night thinking about what I would have that would be Whole30 compliant and toying with not eating anything, but came to the decision that as long as this is one of the few times I go out to eat this month that I am okay with whatever oil they cook my batter and dairy free omelet in.

Lunch was well.... kind of non-existent. Although I had a snack of an apple and some sunbutter around 1:30. Note for next Whole30: Do the food shopping the day before starting. Because of running around, a tired baby and a riduliclous headache, I didn't get to start prep until four in the afternoon... 

We had Well Fed's Chocolate Chili for Dinner made with some grass-fed beef I got at the farmers market yesterday. I spooned mine over some baby spinach and cooked zucchini. It was really quite good. Loads of flavor. I also had a hard-boiled egg about 15 minutes before we sat down for dinner (I was REALLY hungry).

Overall the day went well. Granted it is only 6pm, but so far so good. I have a feeling I'll be hitting the hay after picking up the kitchen a bit. I'll have to continue meal prep tomorrow. Thankfully it is a holiday....

Think Lil will let me sleep tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment