Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 13

Day 13 should be labeled, No Filter because I do not have one today. Not that I'm being rude about how I say things, I'm just being stern and getting my point across when I otherwise would think a little more before I spoke to make sure I didn't offend other parties. Today, not the case. I've apologized a few times to my coworker about my snarky comments. Thankfully he understands.

Exhausted today. Feel crappy. What I was hoping was allergies I'm pretty sure is a cold. It sucks. The pressure sucks. The feeling that I'm going to sneeze every five minutes and then don't, sucks. The post-nasal drip sucks. The dripping out my nose at random times throughout the day sucks. It kind of all sucks and all I want to do is go home and curl up on the couch and nap. But that won't happen because I have to make effing curry because I'm doing an effing WHOLE30 and I need to make every damn thing I put into my body. Yeah. So Day 13 should also be labeled, this sucks, eff all the things!


Food:

Breakfast: Leftover sausage with onions and peppers

Lunch: Small bit of sweet potato hash, an egg, some shredded chicken with a big ass bowl of stir fry veg from Whole Foods.

Dinner: Chicken curry over cauliflower rice. Making this while feeling miserable and caring for a miserable babe left me tired and hungry quickly as well as crying while cooking.

The evening all around sucked.

Eff it.

No comments:

Post a Comment