Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 12

We managed to get a couple good chunks of sleep last night, but the sweet girl was miserable this morning. All we can do is wait it out.

I on the other hand feel pretty good minus the post-nasal drip and need to sneeze every hour or so. Hoping its just allergies. We have a lot to do this weekend and most of it is socializing... I took a probiotic and will take some vitamin C when I get home. I wonder if bee pollen is Whole30 compliant?

Whole30 has definitely lost its sparkle. Yes, I still feel good. But I'm tired of cooking every night. Thankfully Derek made the zoodles while he was home with the babe yesterday. I'm looking for dishes that are simple and easy. I would feel differently if I was okay with eating the same thing every night, but I'm not, and I can't. I need variety. I'm done with breakfast being breakfast too. In the Whole30 forum one of the gals gave us a quasi recipe for her butternut squash soup and it sounds divine. I think I'll whip that up this weekend and have that as part of a breakfast plate.

credit
Thought chain reaction: Talking to a coworker about zoodles ---> remeberring a nick name for a guy in my high school french class (zoobles) -------> because he looked like the fox on a childhood show---->   ZOOBILEE ZOO!

I don't know why I get so excited when I remember things I had previously forgotten from my childhood. The pink lady in the bottom right corner (Whazzat Kangaroo) I thought was secretly played by my mother. They look so similar. And no joke about the guy from french class. He looked just like the fox. 

Just like him.



Food:

Breakfast:  1 1/2 hard-boiled eggs... one half fell on the floor and sweet potato hash with ground turkey

Lunch: Leftover zoodles with meat sauce

Snack: apple with sunbutter and a small handful of coconut flakes and toasted almonds. I was a little hungry, but could've forgone this. But I am feeling a little woe is me today.

Dinner: applegate sausage with peppers and onions with a side salad. Ate more than I think I should have of the sausage, but I wasn't full.

I couldn't get full tonight. Rather than try to get full I am ending the evening with a box of kleenex and chai tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment