Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day 14

Being sick while on a Whole30 sucks. Being a sick Mama who has a sick babe while being on Whole30 is miserable.

Lil's sleep last night was a joke. Of course she will only eventually settle down with me. Not Derek. Ever. I know. This is on me. We've made her accustom to this arrangement and I am a believer in the path of least resistance, but when she is waking several times a night, I cry. I can't help it. Last night I got angry because all I wanted to do was eat my dinner and go to sleep. Yeah. That doesn't happen with a sick babe in the house. She can't get comfortable and tosses and turns then rubs her face till her paci falls out and the whole things just sucks.


Other craptastic day. Don't feel like going in to details.

Food:

Breakfast: Surprisingly really good. Two fried eggs with leftover chicken curry. Side of cucumber and red onion salad. So good I even took a picture of it....



Lunch: Zoodles with pesto and a small bowl of meat sauce

Dinner: Shredded BBQ chicken thighs over half a sweet potato and broccolii


No comments:

Post a Comment