Thursday, September 12, 2013

Day 11

My poor sweet Little Lady. Had a chunk of two hours worth of sleep and then around 8:15 pm started waking. She'd fall asleep in my arms and then immediately wake if I set her down. She only cried out once when she startled herself awake. I imagine she was having that falling feeling. Isn't that the worst? I too got little sleep. I've had a few foggy moments during the day, but for such crap sleep I am functioning beautifully. I don't have that "crash" feeling. I came into work and was ready to work. I don't look like hell either and there is always something to be said for that. Derek stayed home with her and I called her pediatrician this morning when her temperature checked in at 102.5. She was in good spirits, but so warm. Went to the docs to confirm/ rule out an ear infection. Not it. Probably Fifths diseases. Tylenol and Ibuprofen is the plan of attack to help her feel better. Lots of cuddles too. Hoping for a good night of rest for all of us. 

Food:

Breakfast: 2 hard-boiled eggs, sweet potato has with turkey

Lunch: Leftover bacon meatloaf topped with pesto, baby carrots with "ranch" for dipping

Dinner: Ground beef (conventional, yuck) with tomato sauce over zoodles

Posting this on Day 12 because we had another rough evening with Lil. Poor thing. Hope she gets better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment